Monday, November 24, 2014

Yellow Flicker Beat.

"But I've got my fingers laced together
and I made a little prison.
And I'm locking up everyone
who's ever laid a finger on me."

-Lorde.

Award shows are always my favorite nights. Nothing gets me more pumped than watching red carpets and analyzing the best/worst fashions of the night. Don't get me wrong--I love the performances and speeches and whatnot. But my game is all about the looks of the evening and the AMAs this year is no exception. Here are some of the best from last night's festivities:

Fergie: Classic LBDs always win at life. Fergie-Ferg stands by this glamorous statement in a Halston gown with a long, slim slit and killer gladiator-style sandal heels. 

Kate Beckinsale: This lady can do absolutely no wrong in my book. Not only is she one of the most stunning women in the industry, but she makes the whole winter-white ensemble look completely on point. Kate sizzles in this low-cut Kaufmanfranco number with a slithering serpent neck piece by Bulgari.

Selena Gomez: As always, the princess of Hollywood keeps her head held high and her heels higher. Selena Gomez may have gotten emotional during the show, but I definitely got excitedly emotional when I saw her roll up in this regal backless gown. She also wins for best makeup of the night, with classic features like a pink-red lip and glowing complexion.

Jessie J: Forever in love with women wearing feminine menswear. It absolutely slays me when any girl shows up in a look like Jessie J's and this tailoring is perfection in every sense of the word. She's got legs for days in this crisp pantsuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment