Monday, November 10, 2014

Boss.

"C-O-N-F-I-D-E-N-T.
That's me, I'm confident.
Don't want your compliments,
use common sense."

-Fifth Harmony.

I have no idea why, but I am in this listening to tween girl music mode. Like, you know. My playlist right now consists of Little Mix, Becky G and Zendaya. Maybe because I pretend to be a 14-year-old in a 20-year-old's body. I swear I'm younger than people tell me and my birth certificate is a lie. Because also at the moment, I just want some Sour Fun Dip (is that even a thing?) and I'm in polka dot pants. 

But, oh well. It's Monday and I'm allowed to pretend like I don't have responsibilities, right? 

HAHAHAHAHA wait. I'm in college. That's not real.

So, I'm going to go do my coursework. But before I sign off, here's just another sign of my immaturity displayed in a GIF that continues to make me cry laughing every time I see it:

No comments:

Post a Comment