Thursday, November 20, 2014

Girl Almighty.

"Let's have another toast
to the girl almighty."

-One Direction.

Okay, I'm definitely off by a day. Probably because I thought Monday was Friday and today was Tuesday. Least I could tell you is...this has been the longest week of the semester. It hasn't been rough or anything, but man, it's been dragging.

To make up for my lost track of days, here's a Want Wednesday on a Thursday. So weird.

If you know me at all (or read this blog), you are well aware of my tomboy-menswear for women obsession. I do enjoy a pretty dress here and there, but give me jeans or cutoffs and I'm sold before anything frilly. Combining this with my new love of longline/duster coats, I'm pretty sure I've found my staple London look for next semester. Because nothing says effortlessly cool like a pair of rolled-up boyfriend Levi jeans with black leather oxford loafers and a grey overcoat. Who's the girl almighty now? (Okay, I really need to restrain myself on these ridiculous puns.)

No comments:

Post a Comment