Tuesday, November 18, 2014

No Control.

"In the heat
where you lay
I could stay right here
and burn in it all day."

-One Direction.

Another week, another amazing new album.

And of course, this one's from my favorite boys on the block. 

But this is no ordinary boy band, bubblegum pop album. I'm not saying that as a fan, but as a true believer in new music. This is a HUGE step up from anything they have ever done. I can genuinely say I think people of all kinds could find a song they love on this record. No doubt in my mind is the writing and production simplistic yet stellar in its own respect. And getting to see the progression of their career to this point makes me a proud fan at least. So stoked for what the next year brings these lads.

They deserve the best they can get. 

No comments:

Post a Comment