Saturday, November 22, 2014

Night Changes.

"She's falling,
doesn't even know it yet.
Having no regrets
is all that she really wants."

-One Direction.

To conclude our #FOUR week, let's just go out with a bang, shall we? I present to you the moment I have been waiting for in this fandom for four years now. A DATE WITH MY BOYS. Okay. Well, kinda a date. Ben Winston definitely read every girl's mind while making this new music video and graced us with the presence of these gentlemen taking us on dates. You may think I'm kidding or a little too hyped on the bleach fumes I just cleaned my bathroom with. But I'm dead serious when I say that for the next four minutes, you will get the chance to go on a nice, little time with all five of the lads.

DREAM. COME. TRUE.

AM I RIIIIIIIGHT?!

No comments:

Post a Comment