Monday, November 3, 2014

Tattoo.

"Your name, your name
sounds so good next to mine.
Just saying."

-Hunter Hayes.

Guys, CMA Week is finally here. And no one does CMA Week bigger than Nashville. I mean, is that really so unexpected to say? (If you answered yes, just leave.)

Of course, to kick it off with a bang, Hunter Hayes surprised the city with a free outdoor concert in front of one of the biggest venues in town and shut down the main street of the city. How cool is that?! What a beautiful night for such a beautiful show.

Hunter brought some friends along, as well. Anyone from Kellie Pickler to Dan + Shay to even Eric Paslay made surprise appearances throughout the show and Hunter played his hits.

But I wasn't just celebrating the beginning to this incredible week. I was celebrating for a whole other reason.

I won a CMA Award. And I'm 100 percent serious when I say that.


Ta-da! I've been holding back this secret for months and it has been eating me alive because I cannot keep quiet for the life of me. This award is such an amazing honor and I'm still in complete shock that I won this Award of Merit from CMA Close Up. Wow. I honestly don't even know what to say because never did I ever expect something big like this.

So of course, how do I go wild for winning? Dancing with some of my closest friends and lighting up the night with the music that keeps me grounded. God bless CMA Week and country music.




No comments:

Post a Comment