Monday, September 22, 2014

You My Everything.

"You were my hometown when
my heart was filled with loneliness."

-Ellie Goulding.

All I can say is a massive shout out to our friends, Sam Palladio and Chaley Rose, on Nashville for helping us out with our fundraiser tonight. Their hour and a half of time alone made us the best kind of busy there is to be and we could not thank you enough for putting in the time and energy to help out! 

Really now, how great are they to spend that time supporting an amazing cause like CURE U Belmont by scooping some ice cream before a long night of set work. Now, that is what I call being troopers. 

Not only were they a big help, but some of the nicest and most down-to-earth people on the planet. And if you know me and my brutal honesty, I don't lie or sugarcoat stuff like that. I like me a good, genuine person and they both proved that to be completely true.

What a great night and a good charity and an even better life. 



No comments:

Post a Comment