Thursday, September 11, 2014

Rich Kids.

"Yeah, we're rich
but we don't got no money."

-Judah and the Lion.

Nashville will never fully convert me, but it seems like over the past two years that I've gotten accustomed to the hipster lifestyle. I mean, I spend five dollars on specialty coffee that mixes pink Himalayan salt with local honey and once a week, I find myself at some sort of music event.

Today definitely fell into that category. After a quick set of some indie-folk-rock-Belmont music in an independent record store (totes mainstream, not), I ventured to the brick-walled coffee shop I call home, but others call Fido. Who knew an hour later, I'd be kicking through the poop-covered mulch to moo at cows and shake some pom-poms for the pig races? 

A little bit of hipster and a tad more farm girl. Guess you can say I got the best of both worlds.
(Photo cred a la Tori Boyer.)

No comments:

Post a Comment