Sunday, September 14, 2014

Thinking Out Loud.

"Maybe we found love
right where we are."

-Ed Sheeran.

Third time's a charm, they say. And was it ever.

Every single concert I've seen Ed play just blows my mind. It's probably the closest I'll ever come to euphoria and I mean that in the most biased and unbiased ways. His musical genius exploded across stage throughout the night and yet there he stands, alone, with two mic stands and one guitar. What a talent it takes to do something of the sort. I can't even begin to comprehend how he can create such life with little sound. 

Last night, as well as the other couple times I've seen Ed, make me just lose myself. That, right there, is what I'm thankful for. The times where I just live and breathe in that moment and things are good.




No comments:

Post a Comment