Friday, May 30, 2014

Timebomb.

"Now she's spraying that champagne,
all over the crowd.
She's living for the moment."

-Iration.

Hoy es Viernes! Hoy es Viernes! Viernes es hoy! Woo woo.

And with that comes the Friday Five.

New favorite Youtuber alert: Zoella. She is British and fabulous and quite simply brilliant. She makes me just want to live in the UK and steal her entire closet. From her Peter Pan collar collection to her disco pant hoarding, she has it all. AND I NEED IT ALL.

What did I tell you about her collars and disco pants, eh? Kicking it uniform style with some black leather booties and a jumper to match. (Picking up on the UK slang, right?)

These daisy trousers are everything. With a black beanie slouching, it all goes together and gives the best of both worlds: girly and rad.

POLKA DOTS AND DROPWAISTS, OH MY GOODNESS. And those shoes? Let me just raid your closet for everything good and worthy in the fashion world. K thanks.

Although half of the picture is cut off, the snapback kills me in this schoolgirl look. A little bit of doily goes a long way. Plus the hat says Tumblr. Umm...yes.

Her best advice to survive the coldest of London winters? Layer upon layer upon layer. If I look as pretty as her in that boyfriend coat and pom-pom beanie, I'll take her word for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment