Saturday, May 17, 2014

M.O.N.E.Y.

"I can't believe
that we're talking about him."

-The 1975.

Pretty sure this British band is taking over my whole entire life and I have no problems with that whatsoever. I may have no idea what Matty's singing half the time, but it's catchy and cool and that's all I care about.

So tonight, I was reunited and it feels so good. My best friend is home for the summer and the living will be easy. That's for sure. I mean, we already have begun to plan out our dream lives to know the future in 5 years. And boy, do they both look great?

If only dreams came true all the time. Then, we'd be living it all.

Also, here's Marcel the Shell. The only other thing I really care about right this moment. Or every waking moment for that matter. He makes me smile...cause it's worth it.

HEHEHEHE.

No comments:

Post a Comment