Friday, May 16, 2014

I Like It Like That.

"Call a taxi, pack the backseat.
I wouldn't have it any other way.
If you're with me,
let me hear you say..."

-Hot Chelle Rae.

It's been a long time coming for a new Friday Five. And um, hello. I never analyzed the MET Gala. Important stuff right here. 

Best looks of the night:

WE ARE NOT WORTHY. WE ARE NOT WORTHY. Blake Lively looking more perfect than ever (um, when is she not?!) in this sparkling champagne Gucci Premiere gown. Bowing down to the modern old Hollywood glamour girl.

Wise and beautiful beyond her years, that's for sure. Hailee Steinfeld never ceases to impress me with her impeccable red carpet styles. And this black-and-white hourglass number by Prabal Gurung is no different. Maturity looks best on her.

This, right here, is what the MET Gala is all about. I don't care what theme it is and I don't care what season we're in; Karolina Kurkova made me fall back in love with Marchesa all over again in this navy floral dress. Origami angles and structured sections rule this red carpet.

No wonder David Beckham married her! Posh spices up the event, looking white-hot in her own piece. Never underestimate a Beckham and their gorgeousness. They will completely trump everyone ever in the history of everything. Promise.

No wonder why she was chosen as the co-host with Anna Wintour herself. SJP rocked the class Oscar de la Renta gown with glamorous gloves and a full bodice skirt to boot. Feeling like Carrie Bradshaw is truly her spirit animal in this moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment