Friday, May 23, 2014

Problem.

"Head in the clouds,
got no weight on my shoulders."

-Ariana Grande feat. Iggy Azalea.

My new favorite jam. I don't know what it is about Ariana Grande, but her songs hook me faster than I can even think. And I mean, come on. Iggy Azalea is the biggest up-and-comer to hit the scene as of late. And I always go after those cool new artists on Top 40 radio. So sick.

Meanwhile, it's Friday. Friday. Gonna get down on Friday.

And that means it's time for some Friday Five. Let's see what I can find in store for this week's best looks.

It's summer time and the living is easy. Which for me, means the fashion must match the attitude. Translating that over to my logic reads to be flowy dresses and short everything.

Can I just go to Santorini in this cotton confection and pretend my life is the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants? Buying a ticket to the Mediterranean ASAP.

Forever a California girl when I see perfectly pretty hippie dresses. A white sheer tunic piece, such as this one above, are delicate yet gorgeous. Easy, breezy, beautiful, that's for sure.

Eyelet and paperbag and tan skin, oh my! A dream come true in this monochrome ensemble. Especially due to the quick fact that this look can be dressed up for a classy party or throw some espadrilles on and make it such a cute and cas outfit.

And I'll go back to black...always, darling. My addiction to the darkest of hues remains true in this loose-meets-leather look. I'm all about those edgy summer jaunts.

Who still pretends it's the 90s and ties shirts around their waist? MEEEEEEEEEE. And this nautical denim outfits looks like the cutest way to just throw something on during a heatwave. Phew.

No comments:

Post a Comment