Saturday, March 8, 2014

The Mother We Share.

"I'm in misery
where you can seem
as old as your omens."

-CHVRCHES.

Find new friends, but keep the old. One is silver, the other is gold.

How true those words seem to sound these days. Especially when the joys of home overwhelm me with such happiness. 

Today, I got to see so many beautiful faces that I love and have loved dearly for years and years. From my second mom to two of my closest childhood pals, I know to always keep the old. 

One more full day left in the sunny state translates to too little time I got to spend here. Every moment from the past week keeps the smile alive and the laughter going. 

Seven more weeks until I can return to one of the greatest places with the most wonderful faces. The gold faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment