Friday, March 7, 2014

Feelin' Myself.

"I'll be everywhere,
everybody know me.
Super, super fresh,
what a dope styling."

-will. i. am.

The best of days are spent with the best of friends and the last couple of those have been exactly that. I hate to say it, but my best friend is better than yours. Jealous, much?

Today's Friday Five has nothing to do with fashion, but more about what the last 24 hours have consisted of. Just a quick sum up to what we been up to:

Ha ha ha. Best movie ever made. I don't know how this didn't win the best picture Oscar this year. Nothing has made me laugh as hard as this movie and for that, it should win some sort of award. Come on now!

Ice cream and shave ice may sound awful. But fear not. SHAVE IT IS MY NEW FAVORITE DESSERT ON THE PLANET. Literally so obsessed with this odd pairing and I don't even know why.

Pizza made perfect right in front of your face at Pieology. Plus, it's pizza to die for. Fresh and delicious and just too goo. Pizza is the gift that keeps giving.

College is all about the best years of my life. Sure, I'm Belmont 'til I die. There's no doubt about the Bruin blood within me. But Cal Lu is just too rad. Chill campus, cool people, and California vibes. Best home away from home for the past night.

2000 miles apart. 19 years old. 15 years together. 8 soccer teams. 2 best friends. Millions of laughs and memories with many more made this quick trip. I love my tard more than anything and nothing will ever stop that. You are one of the greatest people I have ever met and I love you like a sister, Em. You're the best. And I thank you for being there throughout the crazy times, the good times and the best times of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment