Wednesday, March 26, 2014

A Woman Like You.

"You know I get sick deep-sea fishing
and you make the best fried chicken.
I got a hopeless golf game.
I love the sound of your name."

-Lee Brice.

On repeat all day long. As much as I wish I could break the stereotype, my love of country music has only increased since moving to Music City. 

Don't you think it's time for a Want Wednesday? Well, I do. One: because I love clothes and fashion and all that good stuff. Two: I need something to distract me from the wall I've hit called academic advising. Literally, WHY MUST I MINOR IN SOMETHING.

This quirky confection plays the powder blue card to perfection. I'm all about a loose shift dress this spring and this odd outfit really speaks volumes in my heart. I mean, all eyes would be on you with this one, eh? Yes, all pun intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment