Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Heels Over Head.

"And it makes me think about you
with the sand in your feet.
Is it all you thought it'd be?"

-Boys Like Girls.

Time for some Want Wednesday going on. I'm telling you, for the past about six months, I've wanted everything in Kylie Jenner's closet. She's the perfect amount of edgy meets cool and puts her own California twist on everything. Maybe you all aren't in favor of her family or her attitude, but her style is so on point for me as of late. 

Today, she was in Miami with her sisters to premiere the new DASH store and I could not be more obsessed with her light brown overall jumpsuit. A crisp, cropped tee keeps the look clean and even though I'm not a huge gold heel fan, these pointed pumps kill me. 

Kylie, you killin' it, girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment