Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Goodness Gracious.

"I wanna hold you close.
I just never wanna hold you tight."

- Ellie Goulding.

You know what? Lately, I've been getting pretty frustrated quicker than normal. I don't know why so many things tick me off without warning, but it seems like the smallest inconvenience kills my mood and they have all been adding up.

I don't mean to complain and I don't mean to feel like I take everything for granted, but I just sometimes don't know how to just breathe and move on. Maybe it's the pace of the city that's getting to me. Maybe it's cold weather, to be honest. But whatever it is, I need to get over it and find my right mind again.

Don't get me wrong: I am obsessed with London. I think this city has let me explore and learn new things that I couldn't possibly find in America. But America is also my home and my familiar zone, which I love a lot. Forever wishing to combine the best of both worlds...

Putting stress aside though, a month from today is when I will be waking up in my own bed on the soil of my home country. Lots to be done until that moment, but that picture will no doubt be stored in the back of my mind.

Let's just hope I can make London proud for the next four weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment