Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Geography.

"This is meant to be.
I thought what's wrong with you and me.
It's geography."

- Andy Jordan.

Is it bad to fall in love with a reality television star turned musician/surfer that I've never actually met? Hmm...I think not.


Over pretty much the past week, I started watching (and got Kelly into) this show called Made In Chelsea. The concept is like that of The Hills, but because they live in our posh London neighborhood, we recognize the surrounding streets they visit. And like any show, there has to be one character that I love more than the rest. Enter Andy.


Long story short: within days of becoming obsessed with the show, I found out he was playing a concert here in London and begged (no, wait, bribed) Kelly to come with me just to get a glimpse of him. And we totally did that with a huge dance party and throwback sing-a-long to boot.

No comments:

Post a Comment