Friday, June 20, 2014

Boom Clap.

"Boom clap,
the sound of my heart.
The beat goes on 
and on and on and on and..."

-Charli XCX.

Friday Five! Friday Five! Friday Five!

Being the eve before the beautiful #kelsonforever wedding, I'm going to try my best to find bridal gowns that I would die to wear for my special day (whenever that's happening...).

I am a big time believer in the cupcake gown. If you look like a pretty pastry, you've done something right. In a strapless confection such as this, playing the princess part is priceless.

In my book, a low back is TO DIE FOR. Nothing looks as naturally gorgeous as a bare back with a big bow and some spaghetti straps to match.

Forever wishing I was as cool as this hippie chick to pull off a flower crown with a long sleeve gown. Coachella vibes rule, bro.

Beginning to see a trend? You know, huge skirt, hair up, back on display. Yep. At least I know what I like. And this gigantic train dress is no different. What a dream to have your silhouette cover the steps.

Can we see everything on the dress? No. Do I still want it more than most? Um, yeah! Delicate lace is prim and proper. And I will forever ooh and aah over bridal buttons. Simply girly and classic femme.

No comments:

Post a Comment