Friday, February 7, 2014

Sex.

"Yeah, my shirt looks so good
when it's just hanging off your back."

-The 1975.

Friday Five. What is up. Time to crack it down. MBFW Fall/Winter 2014 is happening right now. Here are my favorite looks of the past couple days:

BCBGMaxAzria filled the runway with furs and fuzz. This black-and-white ensemble looks comfy cozy for next year's fall season. Especially that somewhat-turtleneck sweater. Love me a huge sweater.

Jason Wu, you rule. Literally his fall/winter line has me fawning over the simplicity of blacks and greys. This dress better be someone's choice for the Oscars. Please, please, please.

This coat. I just...I just can't even. Too much good.

Cushnie et Ochs pushes the boundaries in all the right ways. Leather and lace are classically cool. This look = so Madonna. 

Maybe it's my craving for cutoffs. Maybe it's my withdrawal from anything showing skin. Maybe it's the menswear-inspired blazer. But this Rag & Bone look is KILLING it.

No comments:

Post a Comment