Friday, February 21, 2014

The Colder Months.

"I don't know if I love you yet,
but I like you."

-Liza Anne.

Thrift stores and iced coffees and release shows, oh my. My Friday escalated from doing laundry and editing cover letters to event jumping. I mean, caffeine and pizza grease is flowing through my veins and black x marks are drawn upon my hands. This Friday proved how much love my friends give me and how in love I am with my friends. Wow, life is sweet.

Some Friday Five, shall we now?

Ripped jeans have been my crutch lately. Baggy and worn-out are the best kinds of pants and Kylie Jenner looks like the cool girl in school with her Chucks and crop top in tow.

AH I WISH I WAS RAD ENOUGH FOR MENSWEAR AND LEOPARD KICKS. SO, SO RAD.

Lanvin killin' it with the capes, man. I love me a good cape. Super classy and always in style. Especially with the all-black ensemble to match.

Boyfriend jeans? Check. Long, oversized coat? Check. Simplistic heels? Check. Love how easy this outfit seems, yet really styled so forward.

Leather sweater weather. Ba-boom.

No comments:

Post a Comment