Thursday, April 30, 2015

Birthday.

"Tell 'em that it's my birthday
when I party like that."

- Selena Gomez.

I think I'm a little too young to be saying I'm 21. 

Or shall I say...twenty-fun?

Whatever suits your fancy, it's true. I am now a full-blown adult. Okay, maybe not all the way because I don't have a big-girl job and I still live with my parents. But this rite of passage is huge in the books. How huge? I have to pull my ID out of my wallet every time I want to order some fancy drink.

GETTING ALL CRAZY NOW. PULLING OUT THE DRIVER'S LICENSE WITH THE TEENAGE PICTURE ON IT. WOOO.

All sarcasm aside, turning 21 was one of the best birthdays. I got to do my favorite things ever with my favorite people ever. Waking up near the beach, drinking mimosas for breakfast, massages and hot tubs, impromptu photoshoots and dinner with the crew i.e. the fam. How awesome is that?!

Another year older, another year for the record. And I have to say...starting my twenties off with an award for my work, jobs that I am so thankful for, the temporary move of a lifetime and people I could not live without is an INCREDIBLE feeling. Like, indescribable if I'm getting to be completely honest with you.

I don't want to get too cliche, but the best is yet to come. Crazy to even think when age 20 showed me so much goodness. Wow. 

But I'm pretty sure twenty-fun won't disappoint. How can it when fun is in the age title?! Exactly. That's what I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment