Sunday, August 30, 2015

Should've Been Us.

"It should've been us.
Should've been a fire,
should've been the perfect storm."

- Tori Kelly.

The VMAs were...interesting, to say the least.

1) Miley doesn't know how to talk about anything but being naked and marijuana.
2) Nicki Minaj definitely has some beef with her.
3) Justin Bieber cried. Because that's what little boys do.
4) KANYE 2020. YES WE KANYE.

There you go. The quickest recap you really need. Even the fashion wasn't too significant. Yes, even Taylor Swift was an "eh" in my book. 

And that was my night in a nutshell. Honestly, I thought I would get a lot more out of this awards show. By far, it was entertaining. But I still have nothing more to say about it.

If you don't believe me, you can watch it for yourself if you so please. I'd save myself a couple hours if I was you, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment