Saturday, July 4, 2015

Chicken Fried.

"I thank God for my life
and for the stars and stripes.
May freedom forever fly,
let it ring."

- Zac Brown Band.

Even though I was an English resident for a while this year, I could not wait for 'MERICA DAY. 



A staple of the traditional Brickey summer, we popped illegal fireworks, ate way too much BBQ and got burned by the sun while swimming for 38548932804 hours. Nobody does Independence Day like us. Because freedom. Because democracy. Because AMERICA.


I mean, I even sported by most patriotic outfit which included an American flag bikini and a PBR trucker cap. Can you smell my USA pride yet?

'CAUSE I SURE CAN.

I love this country so much. And that's coming from a girl who traveled across the pond for four months. Greece is gorgeous, Ireland is exciting...but America is home. It's just unlike anything else.

We may not be consider the No.1 country in the world anymore, but USA is in my heart. Isn't that what being a proud American is all about?

AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment